Hi guys!! I am so proud to post my first blog post, and continue to grow! This post is in collaboration with my Youtube channel, so there is a live video to see how I achieved this look.(Click here to watch my video!) Who says you can’t look hot fire on Valentine’s Day without breaking the bank?! I wanted to post great makeup products that you can buy that are affordable, but great quality!
1. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer– This product is an absolute dupe for Benefit’s Porefessional Primer!! It does the same exact thing, but half the price. It is silicone-based, so it is amazing at filling in pores and fine lines.
2. Loreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation– This foundation is amazing to use, especially in the winter time since it’s a dewy foundation. I have been using this for 2 weeks now, and it is great at giving you a nice glowey look. It also won’t cling to any dry patches!
3. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer– I love these two concealers together as a combo! I used the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in the shade Neutralizer to neutralize the darkness and discoloration in the inner corners of my eyes and dark circles. Then I used the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade Light to concealer my under eyes and highlight. I put the rest of that concealer under my eyes, on the chin, cupid’s bow, bridge of my nose, and forehead to highlight the face! Great drugstore concealers. I swear by them!
4. Coty Airspun Translucent Setting Powder- I have been using this product to bake and set my concealer and foundation for months now! Great drugstore option that doesn’t have flashback in photos, which is sooooo important!! Only thing is, this powder does have a strong fragrance, but it doesn’t bother me very much.
5. Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Powder– THIS STUFF IS BOMB! This face setting powder makes your skin look airbrushed! All I can say is WOW, go get it!
6. Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette Contour- This compact contains a bronzer and a banana brightening powder! Great drugstore options when it comes to highlighting and bronzing the face! The banana shade is my favorite; it is BOMB!
7. Revlon Photoready Insta-fix Highlighting Stick- This product is a cream highlighting stick! I used the shade 210 Gold Light. I love using cream products, because they look more natural. This highlighter makes you look like you are glowing from within, its beautiful!
8. Milani Powder Blush– I used the Milani Blush in the shade Romantic Rose! This blush is such a beautiful neutral rose winter blush shade, and perfect for this look! Milani never disappoints!
9. Colourpop Brow Pencil- I used the shade Dope Taupe. This has to be my favorite brow pencil I have ever used!! I have bought about 5 pencils, and I can’t seem to get enough. The formula of the pencil is super creamy, and very easy to use. It comes with a dual-ended pencil with a spoolie attached to it! It’s $5.00, and SO worth the price!
10. Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel– This gel is great clear brow drugstore option! It does the same thing as the high end brow gels, and its half the price!
11. Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette– When I saw this palette at the drugstore, I knew instantly this is the palette I wanted to use for this look! The Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette contains colors of a beautiful range of roses and pinks. It is perfect for Valentine’s Day or a date night! I was super surprised, but the shadows are super blendable, and not patchy at all! Such great quality for the price!!
12. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome– I used the shade Gilded Rose. This is a cream shadow in a tube, and it is superrrr pigmented! Little messy in the tube, but great color payoff. I used this in the center of my lid to add a pop to the look, and some light to the center.
13. Loreal Telescopic Mascara– This is my ALL TIME favorite mascara hands down! I’ve even using this mascara for about 5 years now, and it still remains my #1. This mascara really lengthens and separates my lashes to make my lashes look so beautiful!
14. Eyelure X KrazyRayRay Lashes- There are soon many amazing drugstore false eyelashes! I thought I’d try these lashes out, and a couple others from this line, because they are in collaboration with other Youtubers! I have fell in love with these lashes, and they are a perfect mix of flirty and sexy!
15. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip and NYX Lingerie– The shade I used was Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in the shade Viper as my base color. I than put on top the NYX Lingerie liquid lip in the shade Bedtime Flirt. Colourpop has amazing shades and formulas when it comes to the liquid lips. I used the Colourpop one to get the rosey lip shade I wanted. I used the NYX Lingerie to lighten it a bit, so it wasn’t as dark since I wanted the whole look to be a soft romantic look!
16. Milani Make It Last Setting Spray– Lastly, to set my makeup and to make sure it stays on all day long, I used the Milani Make It Last Setting Spray all over my face! This product can also be used a primer, so you save a little money!
BRUSHES I USED: I completely 100% recommend with my whole heart Morphe Brushes! They are inexpensive, but such great quality! Below are the brushes that I used for this look!
Morphe E34 Bronzer brush
Morphe M523 Contour brush
Morphe E27 Blending brush
Morphe M433 Blending brush
Morphe M421 Small Shader brush
Morphe M432 Lowlash Blending brush
Morphe E3 Blush brush
I really hope you guys enjoyed my video and this post! I hope you guys recreate this look on Valentine’s Day! Remember, you don’t need expensive products to create a beautiful makeup look, the drugstore has great quality products!